About our company:
We are a company founded on an essential principle: to help people professionally in their international immigration affairs.
We are looking for a bilingual office assistant responsible for carrying out different administrative tasks. Duties of the administrative assistant include providing support to our directors and employees, assisting in the daily office needs and managing the overall administrative activities of our company.
About the candidate:
The ideal candidate should possess excellent communication, oral and written skills and be able to organize their work using tools such as MS Excel and office equipment. If you also have previous experience as secretary(a) or executive administrative assistant and are familiar with our industry, WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU.
- Answer and pass phone calls.
- Arrange and schedule appointments.
- Plan meetings.
- Write and distribute emails, correspondence notes, letters, forms, etc.
- Develop and maintain an archive system.
- Order office supplies.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Prepare and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to customers.
- Act as a point of contact for internal and external customers.
- Demonstrable work experience as an administrative assistant.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Practical knowledge of office equipment such as printers.
- MS Office domain (especially MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Adobe).
- Excellent time management capabilities and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Attention to detail and ability to solve problems.
- Excellent communicative, written and verbal skills.
- Ability to perform multiple activities at the same time.
- Full-time work.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:30pm.
- Salary to be agreed.