We are looking for professional talents with experience and/or legal knowledge for our Case Analysis and Preparation Department, under the position of Legal Technician.
It is essential to have the ability to follow instructions, we ask you to read the ENTIRE ADVERTISEMENT.
We are a Company dedicated to the professional assistance of our clients, in immigration and humanitarian legal processes to Canada and the United States.
- · Assist in the analysis of international immigration and asylum cases.
- · Receive and process client profile information.
- · Fill out forms and legal forms related to client cases.
- · Drafting reports, briefings and legal statements.
- · Be up to date on changes in immigration, asylum, and citizenship laws in the assigned countries.
- · Work on tasks related to active cases.
- · Attend regular meetings with colleagues and clients; in person and/or virtually.
- · Always provide the best service, in a responsible and timely manner, always focused on the success of our clients.
- · Professional in law or related field. (Preferably)
- · Advanced level of Spanish. (Compulsory)
- · Advanced level of English. (Reading and writing, mainly).
- · Abilities to identify priorities, highly organized and good management of the schedule.
- · Abilities to solve problems independently with or without supervision.
- · Excellent communication and professionalism between co-workers and clients.
- · Empathetic and supportive with our clients and their situations.
- · Skilled with computing and the use of software and document management programs. (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Acrobat, etc.).
- · Skilled with virtual communications; Skype, MS Teams, WhatsApp, etc.
- · Willingness to learn new programs and professional skills.
- · Open to receive feedback and continuous professional improvement.
- · Stable and high-speed internet connection.
- · Computer equipment.
All experience in legal and immigration environments, as well as visitor, student and worker visas, Permanent Residency, Asylum or Refugee, as well as drafting of legal documents and declarations, etc., will be valued, but will not necessarily be limiting.
Type of Work:
- · Full-time.
- · Permanent.
- · Contractor.
- · Monthly payment by invoice.
- · 100% Remote work from Latin America.
- · Competitive annual salary. (Negotiable based on experience and knowledge).
- · Vacation.
- · Sick leave.
- · Annual prizes and bonuses.
This job offer is valid only for nationals or foreigners residing with legal status and authorized to work legally in Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, and Peru.
If you meet these criteria and would like to be part of our success team, click on the button below and send us your application today. Also send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org writing in the subject the name of the position to which you are applying.