We are looking for professional talents with experience and knowledge in digital marketing for the position of Marketing & Multimedia Agent.
It is essential to have the ability to follow instructions, we ask you to read the ENTIRE ADVERTISEMENT.
We are a Company dedicated to the professional assistance of our clients, in immigration and humanitarian legal processes to Canada and the United States.
We are looking for a Marketing & Multimedia Agent to be responsible for supporting the area with tasks such as: management of social networks, creation of content grids (marketing content), with good writing skills, with knowledge of blogging for websites with SEO, and use of digital platforms such as Hootsuite, Metricool, Meta. (For content programming and management of social networks).
About the Candidate:
The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize the work using tools such as MS Excel, Meta (Facebook), Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and TikTok and additional tools for good management of business digital accounts.
Minimum 2 years of experience in managing business social networks and if you have experience in international accounts, it is a PLUS!
- · Establish of new content strategies for the social networks.
- · Creation of new marketing strategies in general.
- · Make an account content grid.
- · Creation of engagement with our audience.
- · Design blogs for websites. (With SEO measurement).
- · Programming and uploading content on different social networks: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok.
- · Elaboration of reports of metrics in social networks.
- · Collaboration in webmaster tasks.
- · Technical / Technician / Professional degree in marketing, advertising, or related fields.
- · Creativity, proactivity, and initiative.
- · Work experience of at least 2 years as Community Manager / Content Manager / Blogger or related fields, for business accounts.
- · Excellent oral and writing communication skills.
- · Bilingual in English/Spanish. (It’s a BIG plus!).
- · Skilled in commanding MS Office. (Especially MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Adobe).
- · Knowledge of WordPress. (Preferably but not compulsory).
- · Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- · Attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
- · Excellent communication skills, writing and oral.
- · Multitasking.
- · Skilled in virtual communications; Skype, MS Teams, WhatsApp, etc.
- · Willingness to learn new programs and professional skills.
- · Willingness to receive feedback and continuous professional improvement.
- · Stable and high-speed internet connection.
- · Computer equipment.
Type of Work:
- · Full-time.
- · Permanent.
- · Contractor.
- · Monthly payment by invoice.
- · 100% Remote work from Latin America.
- · Competitive annual salary. (Negotiable based on experience and knowledge).
- · Vacation.
- · Sick leave.
- · Annual prizes and bonuses.
This offer is valid only for nationals or foreigners residing with legal status and authorized to work legally in Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Venezuela and/or Peru.
If you meet these criteria and would like to be part of our success team, click on the button below and send us your application today. Also send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org writing in the subject the name of the position to which you are applying.