We are looking for professional talents with experience and knowledge in human resources for the position of Human Resources Coordinator.
It is essential to have the ability to follow instructions, we ask you to read the ENTIRE ADVERTISEMENT.
We are a Company dedicated to the professional assistance of our clients, in immigration and humanitarian legal processes to Canada and the United States.
We are looking for an HR professional to be responsible for coordinating the area, providing direct care and administration of our Company’s human capital, complying with, and improving the organization’s policies and procedures regarding HR and business structure.
This position is related to all departments, due to the spirit and nature of the services that our Company manages and offers.
About the Candidate:
The ideal candidate should be an HR professional who has skills such as; leadership, attention to detail, creativity, proactivity, teamwork, communication, empathy, adaptability, organization, analytical, decision-making and objectivity in their criteria.
Minimum 2 years of experience as an HR professional, if you have experience with remote team work, it is a PLUS!
- · Recruitment and selection of personnel. (Employees and contractors).
- · Organization and maintenance of personnel files. (Employees and contractors).
- · Management of personnel documents. (Contracts, regulations, insurance registration, credentials, etc.).
- · Manage hiring, firing and salary modifications according to the applicable standards.
- · Coordinate vacation requests.
- · Be aware of the needs of the staff, clarifications of payments and discounts, permits, changes, promotions, complaints, etc.
- · Organize HR events. (Celebrations, motivational events, extra-professional activities, etc.).
- · Creation of new optimization methodologies of the business structure.
- · Propose improvements to the different staff services.
- · Application of statistical and psychometric tools, as well as creating and conducting surveys and data collection for analysis and measuring the effectiveness of current processes seeking to improve methodologies and processes in our Company.
- · Manage databases with the incidents of the Company’s personnel.
- · Resolve the requests and petitions of the human capital.
- · Comply with generic training for our human capital.
- · Attend trainings scheduled by the Company.
- · Professional or technical degree in HR, psychology, sociology or related.
- · Minimum 2 years of experience in human resources.
- · Bilingual in English/Spanish. (It’s a BIG plus!).
- · Management and knowledge of Microsoft Office. (Excel, Word, Power BI).
- · Creativity, proactivity, and initiative.
- · Excellent oral and writing communication skills.
- · Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- · Attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
- · Excellent communication skills, writing and oral.
- · Multitasking.
- · Skilled in virtual communications; Skype, MS Teams, WhatsApp, etc.
- · Willingness to receive feedback and continuous professional improvement.
- · Stable and high-speed internet connection.
- · Computer equipment.
Type of Work:
- · Full-time.
- · Permanent.
- · Contractor.
- · Monthly payment by invoice.
- · 100% Remote work from Latin America.
- · Competitive annual salary. (Negotiable based on experience and knowledge).
- · Vacation.
- · Sick leave.
- · Annual prizes and bonuses.
This offer is valid only for nationals or foreigners residing with legal status and authorized to work legally in Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Venezuela and/or Peru.
If you meet these criteria and would like to be part of our success team, click on the button below and send us your application today. Also send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org writing in the subject the name of the position to which you are applying.