Characteristics and requirements:
- Has a start and an end date, fixed duration
- Clear and defined itinerary
- The visa has a defined intention
- Demonstrate sufficient funds for travel and stay
- Bank statements
- Tax returns
- Credit cards
- Any other evidence of financial solvency
- Demonstrate sufficient ties to your country of origin (economic, family, work, personal projects, etc.)
- Property and assets
- Ongoing studies
- Job stability
- Economic stability
- Personal and social commitments and projects
- Be registered and accepted in an educational institution recognized by the Government of Canada
- Pass the emigration medical exams
Visitor Visa Requirements and Process
- Copy of your passport with at least 6 months validity
- Copy of passport pages with stamps (current or expired passports – previous trips)
- Digital photo (Front view, white background and neutral expression)
- Letter of acceptance from the educational institution in Canada
- Proof of financial funds to finance studies in Canada
- Bank accounts, credit cards (preferably last 3 months)
- Proof of work and/or studies, property titles, memberships and projects, and other ties, etc.
- We make an estimate of costs and fees.
- We sign a service contract.
- Pay an initial deposit (minimum 50% down payment).
- Client submits basic information and documents (fills out an internal form).
- Enrollment in the educational institution is carried out.
- We prepare the dossier, fill out all the forms, make and certify the necessary translations, add the documentation, and present your intentions and the required documentation.
- The client pays the remaining balance according to the agreement.
- We send the package to the government.
- We follow up and wait for a result.
- If the visa is approved you can travel to Canada.