Characteristics and requirements:
- Has a start and an end date, fixed duration
- Clear and defined itinerary
- Visa has a defined intent
- Tourist, family or business visit
- Demonstrate sufficient funds for travel and stay
- Bank statements
- Tax returns
- Credit cards
- Any other evidence of financial solvency
- Demonstrate sufficient ties to your country of origin (economic, family, work, personal projects, etc.)
- Property and assets
- Ongoing studies
- Job stability
- Economic stability
- Personal and social commitments and projects
Requirements and Process for Visitor Visa
- Passport with at least 6 months of validity (mandatory).
- Passport pages with stamps (current or expired passports – previous trips).
- Digital photo (front view, white background and neutral expression).
- Bank accounts, credit cards (mandatory – last three months).
- Proof of work and/or studies, property titles, memberships and projects, and another ties, etc. (mandatory).
- Travel itinerary (optional, if available).
- Lodging reservation and/or invitation (optional, if available).
- Information about the activities you will be doing in the country (optional, if available).
- Letter of Invitation if you have a family member or friend in Canada (optional, if available).
- The client is contacted and consulted.
- We estimate of costs and fees.
- We sign a service contract.
- Pay an initial deposit (minimum 50% down payment).
- Client submits basic information and documents (fills out an internal form).
- We prepare the file, fill out all the forms, make and certify the necessary translations, add the documentation and present your intentions and the required documentation.
- The client pays the remaining balance according to the agreement.
- We send the package to the government.
- We follow up and wait for a result.
- If the visa is approved, you can travel to Canada.