We are looking for professional talents: Paralegals and/or USA Immigration Forms Specialists for our team of professionals in the USA.
It is essential to have the ability to follow instructions, we ask you to read the ENTIRE ADVERTISEMENT.
- · Analyze immigration and asylum cases, evaluation, preparation, presentation, and follow-up until the end of the case.
- · Always stay up to date on recent changes in US citizenship, asylum, and immigration laws.
- · Manage, coordinate, and supervise the work team regarding tasks related to active cases, to guarantee the best service to our clients.
- · Attend client meetings, conference calls and video conferences.
- · Always provide the best service, in a responsible and timely manner, always focused on the success of our clients.
- · Advanced level of Spanish. (Limiting).
- · Advanced level of English. (Reading and writing, mainly).
- · Being able to identify priorities, highly organized and good management of the schedule.
- · Capable of solving problems independently with or without supervision.
- · Excellent communication and professionalism between co-workers and clients.
- · Empathetic and supportive with our clients and their situations.
- · Skilled with computers and the use of software and document management programs. (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Acrobat, etc.).
- · Skilled with virtual communications: Skype, Teams, WhatsApp, etc.
- · Willingness to learn new programs and professional skills.
- · Open to receive feedback and continuous professional improvement.
- · Stable and high-speed internet connection.
- · Computer equipment
All experience the processes of: Student Visas, Work Permits, Permanent Residency Applications, and Visa Processes (B1/B2, F, M, J, H, L, O, P, Q), Family Sponsorship, TPS, Humanitarian Parole, Asylum, Citizenship, etc., will be valued, but it will not necessarily be Compulsory.
Type of Work:
- · Full-time.
- · Permanent.
- · Employee or contractor. (Negotiable).
- · Extended health insurance. (Dental & vision included) (Only available in Canada).
- · Flexibility to work on-site or remote.
- · Competitive annual salary. (Negotiable based on experience and knowledge).
- · Vacation.
- · Sick leave.
- · Annual prizes and bonuses.
This job offer is valid only for individuals legally residing and authorized to work in Canada and/or the United States.
If you meet these criteria and would like to be part of our success team, click on the button below and send us your application today. Also send us your CV to email@example.com writing in the subject the name of the position to which you are applying.