About our company:
We are a company founded on an essential principle: to help people professionally in their international immigration affairs.
Our position as a bilingual English/Spanish translator consists of accurately and efficiently translating documents and statements into Spanish/English/Spanish. ¡ This is a great opportunity for professional Spanish/English translators! This role is for work from home in Latin America.
About the candidate:
The ideal candidate will be the main focus of the translation, will review and edit the translated content to ensure its accuracy and consistency, as well as any typographical, lexical and grammatical errors. It requires computer skills, strongly focused on details, organized and responsible, with a genuine ability to detect and correct their own mistakes and positively accept any feedback in order to improve their performance over and over again.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish. Level C1 in English.
- Positive attitude and professional work ethics.
- Ability to combine multiple activities and work under pressure.
- Computer skills (MS Office suite, Acrobat).
- Highly detail-oriented; review, control and verification of information provided with generated written documentation; forms, testimonials, translations, etc. is extremely demanded (VERY LOW ERROR TOLERANCE).
- High sense of confidentiality and handling of sensitive information. • Knowledge of another foreign language is an advantage.
- You must have an academic or post-secondary level of education (technical or university).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision or without supervision.
We are a company that offers equal opportunities and we accept requests from all interested parties. We appreciate your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Offer valid for staff in Colombia. If you meet the profile described and want to be part of our success team, just send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and that’s how your application process begins.