We are looking for professional talents with experience and knowledge for our Customer Service Department, for the position of Customer Service Agent.
It is essential to have the ability to follow instructions, we ask you to read the ENTIRE ADVERTISEMENT.
We are a Company dedicated to the professional assistance of our clients, in immigration and humanitarian legal processes to Canada and the United States.
Skills of a good Customer Service Agent:
- · Experience with and towards the client:
Our Customer Service Agent is the first face of our Company and must ensure that each prospect and/or client has a positive and memorable experience.
It is an extension of our brand and must be focused on the Company’s values, this task is accomplished by treating each client in a courteous manner, greeting them, and answering each question in a friendly and efficient manner.
A Customer Service Agent, must identify the needs of each client, clarify information, and offer them solutions or alternatives.
- · Problem solving:
Take responsibility for efficiently resolving client problems, complaints and inquiries, as well as keeping client satisfaction at the center of any decision and behavior.
The Customer Service Agent is responsible for collecting all relevant client data. This may include contact information as well as detailed notes related to the client’s history. This data is incredibly important, as it is often used by other departments of the Company, such as the marketing department in an effort to generate future revenue through marketing materials mailings.
- · Bilingual in English/Spanish (Compulsory)
- · An excellent service orientation and good manners with the public.
- · Abilities to negotiate objectively with difficult clients.
- · Management and satisfactory resolution of situations and problems.
- · Proactivity, friendly with online and telephone work, high commitment, and aspirations for personal and professional growth.
- · University studies: social communication, law, management, or marketing are preferred.
- · Availability to work Monday through Friday and punctually meet a schedule.
- · Abilities to work efficiently with little or no supervision.
- · Abilities to negotiate in high pressure situations.
- · Experience reporting activities and results.
- · Good command of the MS Office package.
- · Skilled with virtual communications: Skype, MS Teams, WhatsApp, etc.
- · Willingness to learn new programs and professional skills.
- · Willingness to receive feedback and continuous professional improvement.
- · Stable and high-speed internet connection.
- · Computer equipment.
- · Personally answer the calls and initial doubts of our prospects and potential clients.
- · Catch the attention of prospects and potential clients.
- · Present our brand and services.
- · Increase the rate of satisfied clients.
- · Schedule appointments for initial consultations.
- · Follow up on quality control in customer service.
- · Address any questions or complaints from clients or prospects.
- · Efficiently manage the link between clients and all staff.
- · Generate reports.
Type of Work:
- · Full-time.
- · Permanent.
- · Contractor.
- · Monthly payment by invoice.
- · 100% remote work from Latin America.
- · Competitive annual salary. (Negotiable based on experience and knowledge).
- · Vacation.
- · Sick leave.
- · Prizes and annual bonuses.
This job offer is valid only for candidates in Colombia.
If you meet these criteria and would like to be part of our success team, click on the button below and send us your application today. Also send us your CV to email@example.com writing in the subject the name of the position to which you are applying.