We are excited to share with you the details of this new International Skilled Worker Program “Hard-to-Fill Skills Pilot”, which is part of the subcategories of the Provincial Nominee Program for the Province of Saskatchewan.
With this article, we seek to give you an introduction of the aspects that stand out the most, but it is always important to bear in mind that in addition to the requirements mentioned here, there are others to take into account and details to consider before applying. Without further ado, here we go!
- Have at least one year of working experience in the past three years (in your intended occupation); or six months full-time (780 hours) working in Saskatchewan in the job.
- Have a language score of at least Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4. (Some employers or regulators may ask for scores that are higher than CLB 4)
- Have completed the equivalent of Canadian secondary school (high school) or higher level education. If your studies were not completed in Canada, you will need to submit an Educational Credential Assessment.
- Have an SINP-approved offer for a permanent, full-time job in Saskatchewan. You will need a valid SINP Job Approval Letter from your employer to show proof. The offer must be in one of the following occupations:
* There are additional requirements according to some occupations *
Information taken from the official website of the province of Saskatchewan: https://www.saskatchewan.ca/
Now the question that many of us ask ourselves: where can I find that job offer to access this program?
On the website https://www.saskjobs.ca/ you will find the vacancies available. Remember that it is important to review the conditions, since your employer must meet the requirements to support your application and immigration through this program.
SINP Applications to the pilot will be accepted starting January 15, 2022. Employers can submit Job Approval Forms for the pilot as of December 15, 2021.
We hope that this new path will be the way for many more people to achieve their dream of emigrating to Canada. Remember that at Di Leone Group we are here to accompany you on that path and help you achieve success.
Until next time!