Beginning September 16, 2021, new temporary sanitation measures will be implemented throughout the province of Alberta to help control the spread of COVID-19. As a main measure, every Di Leone Group Inc client who has to come to the office in Calgary – Alberta to carry out any procedure or process must have completed their vaccination schedule against COVID-19.
o Appointments for admissibility record:
– Only one adult can come, and they must have completed their vaccination schedule against COVID-19.
o Calgary Office Hearing Appointments:
– In case of hearings, only adults directly related to the refugee case can come to our office.
– In case these people are taking care of underage children, and they cannot leave them in the care of someone else, they can enter only if they wear a protective mask, at all times.
– Children over 12 years old must also be vaccinated.
o Appointments for application or document signatures::
– In the case of signing processes such as permanent residences, travel documents and special immigration requirements, only people who have their vaccination schedule against COVID-19 completed can enter our office to sign.
– Office photo taking will continue to work, only for clients with a complete vaccination schedule.
– On condition that clients do not have their complete vaccination schedule, the application packages that must be signed will be sent directly to their residence addresses, to be signed and sent to immigration. If the client is in Calgary, there is also the option of using the correspondence box outside our office, there we would put the application or applications that must be signed, the client would sign said application and deposit it again in the correspondence box, so that our staff can collect it and proceed to the pertinent shipment to immigration.
– To sign refugee processes (processes that are sent online to Immigration), only clients who have the completed vaccination scheme will be able to come.
– If clients do not have the complete vaccination schedule, a correspondence box will be used, installed outside our offices in Calgary. There we will leave the applications that must be signed, so that the clients come, sign the document in question, and proceed to deposit said document again in the correspondence box. We will collect those packages and carry out the pertinent submission to Immigration Canada.
o Appointments to pick up parcels, visitor records, work permits:
– For this type of cases, the correspondence box located outside our office in Calgary will be used again. The client must inform by phone that is approaching the office, minutes before arriving, so that our staff can put the package in question in the correspondence box.
– If the client has their complete vaccination schedule, it can be taken into consideration scheduling an appointment directly at the office.
o Emergency appointments:
– For unexpected or urgent cases, you should consult with Mrs. Blanca Di Leone or Marielvi Pina, they will give the guidelines for this type of situation.
**EVERYONE WHO COMES TO OUR OFFICE IN CALGARY – ALBERTA CAN DO SO ONLY IF THEY HAVE THEIR COVID-19 VACCINATION SCHEDULE COMPLETED **
**EVERYONE OVER 2 YEARS OF AGE WHO COMES TO OUR OFFICE IN CALGARY – ALBERTA, MUST WEAR THE PROTECTIVE MASK AT ALL TIMES **